In what mode does the exchanger work CryptoBucks?
We work daily.
Additional breaks in work are also possible in case of updating the system functionality. In these cases, notifications will be posted in advance on our website in the "News" section.
How to create an application?
In order to create an application, you need to follow the further instructions:
1. Select the exchange direction (for example: in the "I give" column - Ethereum, in the "I receive" column - Bitcoin) and indicate the amount you want to exchange or receive.
2. Fill in your data in the "Data entry" column, namely, indicate your e-mail, wallet number (card or account) to which you want to receive money.
3. Click the "Exchange now" button, after which you will see our transfer details in the pop-up window.
4. Copy our details, go to your wallet. Insert the amount indicated in the application and our details. Confirm the transfer. Be sure to make sure that the amount was debited from you.
5. Then return to our website and confirm the payment by clicking on the "I paid" button. Ready.
6. After creating an application, you will receive a letter by mail with the status of your application, and you will also be automatically registered on our service. In order to confirm your registration, you need to follow the link indicated in the letter. After confirming registration, you can track the status of applications in your personal account, as well as participate in the referral program and receive discounts.
How long does it take to process an application?
The exchange is carried out by the operator in manual mode and takes from 15 to 90 minutes after the receipt of payment on request, and the exchange rate depends on the workload of our operators.
How can I track the status of my application?
You can track the status of your application in your Personal Account in the "My Applications" section.
Also, this information is available by mail, which you indicated when creating an application (registration). You will automatically receive messages with information about the change in the status of your application.
I paid for the application, but the money was not credited to my account. What is the reason?
The reasons may vary. In order for the exchange to be completed successfully, please make sure that you have done everything correctly:
1. Check if you have entered your transfer details (wallet, account or card) correctly. If the details are specified incorrectly, your application will receive the status "Wrong", after which you will receive an email with a description of the reason. In the event that your application is processed for erroneous details, a refund is not possible. We recommend that you carefully check the accuracy of the specified data before creating an application;
2. Check if funds have been debited from your account. If we do not see the receipt from you, the application will be deleted;
3. The transfer may be delayed by the payment system or the bank. In this case, we cannot speed up the process, we just have to wait. To find out the reasons for the delay, you can call or write to the technical support of your payment system or bank;
4. All reasons are individual. Therefore, if your reason does not relate to any of the above, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or online support on our website. We are always happy to help!
Why is my application taking a long time to process?
1. The exchange is carried out by the operator in manual mode and takes from 15 to 60 minutes. After receiving the payment, the application is processed on a first come, first served basis. The processing speed of the application depends on the workload of our operators. There may also be other reasons:
The first and most common reason is that the ticket was not created. Remember, if you did not click the "I paid" button, the application is not created and we do not see it in the list of pending applications. If you have accidentally closed or updated the page with this button, write to us in online support and we will help you with this problem.
2. Check if the amount you sent matches the amount indicated in the application. Perhaps you did not take into account the commission of the payment system or the bank, and you did not have enough funds for the transfer. Be careful! If the payment amount differs from the amount specified in the application, the application will receive the "Deleted" status. In this case, also contact the online support on our website and we will be happy to help you.
3. Incorrectly specified details can also be the reason for the delay in processing your application. Carefully check the specified details when placing an application. If a mistake is made, we will not be able to transfer funds to you and the application will receive the status "Invalid". In this case, send us the correct details, indicating the number of your application, to email@example.com, and we will process your application as soon as possible.
4. Check if you have copied our payment details correctly. If the payment for the application does not reach our account, your application will receive the "Deleted" status. Also, at the present time, there are frequent cases of spoofing of addresses in the clipboard. In this case, it is necessary to urgently check the computer for viruses and not use it for making payments until the virus is completely destroyed. If you did not notice the substitution and made a transfer to the wrong details, we, unfortunately, will not be able to help.
Is it possible to cancel the application?
If your application has been processed, the funds are non-refundable.
If the application has been paid, but has not yet been completed, you can return your funds (minus the transfer fee) by writing to the online support service of our site.
What are your fees?
The commissions of our service are already included in the exchange rate and are displayed at the stage of registration of the application, including the commission for the transfer of the payment system.
I forgot my account password, how can I recover it?
Go to the password recovery page ("Forgot your password" button) and enter your registered e-mail (login). An email will be sent to your email with a link to confirm password recovery. You need to open the letter and follow the link. After confirming the password change, you can specify a new password.
I did not receive an email with a password / account activation
If you have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours from the moment of registration, then, first of all, you need to make sure that you entered the correct address during registration. In addition, some email services may perceive such messages as unwanted, mark them as spam, or not deliver them to the addressee at all. The following points can help you to solve the problem:
1. Make sure that you entered the correct address when registering. To do this, go through the registration procedure again. If a message appears that the email address is busy, then it was entered correctly;
2. Make sure that you check the mailbox that you specified during registration. This item is especially relevant for those who use several e-mail boxes, or several family members use a computer;
3. Check the "Spam" folder;
4. Check your spam filter settings (if applicable);
5. Contact the support team of your postal service and find out if there are any restrictions on their part.
If none of the points helped, please contact the online support on our website.
What should I do if I have lost access to my mail?
At this time, to authorize on our website and perform transactions, you must have full access to the mail specified when registering an account. If you have lost access to your mail, you must use the password recovery form or contact the technical support of your mail account.
After restoring access to mail, for security reasons, we strongly recommend changing the password from your personal account on our service.
What is card verification and why is it needed?
This is a procedure for confirming user data, which increases the security of transactions and personal data within the exchange service. During verification, you must upload photos and scanned copies of documents, as well as confirm your mobile phone number. After the account is verified, the user can buy / sell cryptocurrency using bank cards.
What is a referral program and how can you make money on it?
A referral program is your income from all exchanges of users registered with your referral link. Each user who has registered on our service can participate in the referral program.
How it works?
In your personal account, copy the referral link and advertising materials, post them on your blog, website, social network, etc. and we will automatically accrue to you rewards for the exchanges of all users who came to us through your link.
Terms of referral credits for exchanging your referrals:
0.5% of the exchange amount - after registration on the site;
0.6% of the exchange amount - for 20 invited referrals;
0.8% of the exchange amount + corporate gift - for 50 invited referrals;
0.9% of the exchange amount + corporate gift - for 100 referrals;
1% of the exchange amount + corporate gift - for 300 referrals;
You get a percentage of referral charges from the service's earnings from each of your exchange operations. You receive rewards only if the service commission for the exchange is more than 0%. If the service has no earnings (there is no commission) for this exchange direction, you will not receive a reward for the exchange.
I am being asked to clear Cookies and Chache. How to do it?
The web pages of our site may not display correctly due to the fact that they have been changed, and your browser continues to use outdated data from the cache.
In such cases, we ask you to clean Cookies and Kesh in order for all the functionality to work fully and faultlessly.
What is Bitcoin Confirmation?
Usually, when receiving Bitcoin, the new owner cannot immediately dispose of them. Once a transaction is made, it is sent to the Bitcoin network for execution and must be included in a block in order to become legitimate. The process of including a transaction in a found block is called a transaction confirmation. Inclusion in 1 block = 1 confirmation, when such confirmations are typed 6 and more - the transaction is considered confirmed. This feature was introduced to protect against repeated spending of the same bitcoins.