AML & KYC
1. The CryptoBucks exchange adheres to the practices and measures in the field of combating the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism (AML).
2. The purpose of these measures is to demonstrate that the CryptoBucks exchange takes seriously any attempt to use its service for illegal purposes.
3. The CryptoBucks exchanger warns users against attempts to use the CryptoBucks exchange for money laundering, terrorism financing, fraud of any kind, as well as against using the service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
4. To prevent illegal operations, the CryptoBucks exchange sets certain requirements for all Orders created by the User:
4.1. The sender and the recipient of the Payment under the Application must be the same person. Using the services of the Service, transfers in favor of third parties are strictly prohibited.
4.2. All contact information entered by the User in the Application, as well as other personal data transmitted by the User to the Service, must be up-to-date and completely reliable.
4.3. It is strictly forbidden to create Applications by the User using anonymous proxy servers or any other anonymous connections to the Internet.
5. If the administration of the CryptoBucks exchange arises that the user is trying to use the services of the Service for money laundering or for the purpose of carrying out any other illegal operations, the administration has the right to:
- to suspend the execution of the user's exchange operation;
- request the user to provide identification documents;
- request other information regarding payments;
6. All information provided by the client can be transferred to the relevant authorities in the following cases:
- at the request of law enforcement agencies;
- by the decision of the courts of different instances;
- at the request of administrations of Payment systems
7. CryptoBucks exchange, its administration, employees and domain owners are not responsible for the misuse of the service by third parties, the actions of intruders and possible damage associated with the use of the CryptoBucks service.
8. The CryptoBucks exchange warns users against attempts to use the CryptoBucks service for money laundering, terrorism financing, as well as against using the service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
9. In connection with the foregoing, the CryptoBucks exchange does not bear any legal responsibility for its use for the purpose of money laundering, terrorist financing or the purchase of prohibited goods and services, but undertakes to take all possible and available actions to prevent attempts to use CryptoBucks in for the purpose of money laundering, terrorist financing or the purchase of prohibited goods and services.
10. By making an exchange, the User agrees with all the terms of these rules and undertakes to comply with them.